This Reave make has no expected chase uniques or super essential high-priced energy spikes. You could finish all content on a 2 EX price range but you can also massively improve your gear to insane levels of DPS to farm over modded Guardians or take on Uber Elder.
This build has been pushed to absolute limits of what a character can do in this game and can now fly by way of Uber Elder, rush Shaper on 3rd day of the league, smoothly farm maps with just about all mods and literally equip all MF gear and be among the most effective MFing builds that is certainly cheap And may kill T16 Guardians with it. I very suggest you to try the claw version MF make out too, especially when starting a character! It is definitely bonkers and I am playing it for the 3rd league inside a row now!
This isn’t a crazy or weird or silly make, it’s merely a really powerful, quick and engaging all about melee construct.
This build has 5 versions/components:
Leveling acts and newbie strategies( bottom)
An Uber defensive shield version for HC players( above leveling)
An optional early starter MEGA MF SC version for high profits/atlas filling( above Uber HC)
The rest is the original make & a slightly more HC version of that as well in the POB section.
Pros and Cons
– Mapping is top tier in speed and smoothness while being able to finish all content material including Uber Elder!
– Super sturdy league starter! I am often first five who kill Shaper every league without notifying!
– Incredibly flexible and can be modified however you want
– No gem swaps needed for bosses, even Shaper!
– Kill bosses rapid at high range – You may kill Forge of the Phoenix boss at 75% of your range with Vaal Reave while he channels his explosion.
– No dangerous mobs that can kill you – I’ve never died to an Abyss spinner!
– Able to switch off to full quantity gear( 81% IIQ & 244 IIR) and farm up to T16!
– 2 weeks of notifying still haven’t burned me out while other builds may take 1 day to become boring even among my favorite classes
– Cool as HECK dual wield!
– 1+ million Shaper DPS even with crazy cheap gear – up to 50 MILLION with GG gear!
– 79%+ Spell Block & Block, 60%+ Evade, 80%+ Phys reduction, 50%+ Base resistances, Immortal Call, Endurance charges, 6K+ HP, Fortify, Arctic Armour and more!
– Quite Hardcore and Solo Self Found viable
– Giant half screen range – The biggest melee AOE in the game!
– 8% chance to gain Onslaught for 4 seconds on Kill < Pretty much must have
– 6% chance to Blind Enemies on Hit with Attacks < Free 50% evade chance
– 8% increased Attack Speed if you’ve dealt a Critical Strike Recently < 8% attack speed is super good and we almost always crit
– 5% likelihood to Acquire Unholy May for four seconds on Melee Kill
– 20% enhanced Damage if you have Killed Recently
– +14% to Essential Strike Multiplier if you have Killed Lately
– Never acquire any VS Abyssal mods, we have totally no problems against them and we’re just wasting a slot
– Normally Life unless you get some insane mod combo for low cost, life goes as much as 50
– Flat physical damage – Best
– Essential multiplier
– Accuracy Rating if it goes above 150+50+
When playing Acts, endeavor to regularly be around the move and kill monsters once they’ve grouped up so you can kill them more quickly. It is best to be upgrading your gear continually and select 1 most important slot for your attacking ability, although barely utilizing others. I ordinarily use body armor for that and have random capabilities on other pieces that I switch out extra frequently.
Do labs as soon as you have leveled several levels over its requirement to finish it in a single go and possess a more rapid pace for the rest from the game. Side quests should also be completed when playing acts to have a more quickly general finish and not get stuck at any point.
Never be afraid to work with some currencies right after act five. The more quickly you get to maps, the quicker you are going to earn your money back. For those who get essences, use them as soon as you can because later on, they are going to be useless.
I generally finish the 1st quest with the act by joining a party because they’ve almost certainly done most of the walking and after that largely continue solo to play at my own pace / do side quests.
I largely care about upgrading my major weapon and switch it out one of the most. I upgrade it roughly every 15 levels and sort by max 1 chaos and highest DPS.
I also often use random special shields as an alternative of dual wielding and steer clear of taking dual wield nodes till I’ve reached Act 9. You will find a lot of exceptional shields that have powerful stats and make you die quite a bit significantly less when leveling although barely losing any DPS.
Most helpful ability to make use of even though leveling is Sunder I am personally as well jaded from making use of it and go with Reave from the starting. It really is a little slow until you might have Multistrike and becomes fun once you have enough attack speed.
Which a single is far better – Champion or Gladiator?
Champion does have additional damage but quite a bit much fewer defenses. I’d have swapped this construct to Champion if it definitely could be a greater choice as the purpose of this construct is always to be as powerful and effective as possible!
Gladiator has a lot much better defenses that is why he wins this duel – 80% spell block + 20% extra block +4 max block is nothing to ignore. Gladiator also can tank hits better given that Gladiator gets 10% lowered harm taken + gains endurance charges very easily( 9% Phy’s reduction & all resistances).
Every class has to have a healthy investment in both defense & offense, and the overall investment required to be successful for a Gladiator is lower than it is for a Champion.
As an example, the 4100 HP Uber MF version of this development can farm T16 Guardians as well but that is only because of the defenses provided by the Ascendancy, with a Champion that would not be achievable.
What do you think about Lacerate?
Lacerate as of now is not a much better solution over Reave because while it has slightly a lot more damage in PoB, it has 3-5x much less AOE, is slower and needs both projectiles to hit in order to reach the POB damage that is not always feasible with that little AOE against bosses.
Lacerate would be good with two-handed weapons but on single handed weapons, you should still always be using Reave or BF.
What about Blade Flurry?
Blade Flurry is 80% the same PoB damage, clunky to use, bad to farm with, and the effective harm is around the same / lower and is much more Rippy due to the fact Reave can stay at a higher range which keeps us alive longer + gives us some safe distance / time before bosses attack us again and we jump away again.
Not to mention all AOE channeling skills that bosses have – Shaper Beam / Phoenix Explosion / Killing Minotaur while he walks through rocks to you etc.
– When buying Lion’s Roar then don’t forget to get the tax roll. 5% More damage is lots! It’s probably the most important flask roll you can have in your construct.
– Unequipping Blood Rage removes the effect. Useful for doing Shaper or when backtracking.
– Your biggest harm spike is the offhand elemental damage conversion weapon. It can literally double your DPS.
– Crit Multi is by far the most important stat to look for, double Crit multi Jewel is stronger than any other triple combination.
– You can experiment with lots of interesting low % chance on hit effects. We attack nearly 20 times per second when fully buffed.
– Run normal arched maps in bulk until you reach 80, then do Poorjoys until you are 90 – 93. After that, once you find yourself at 40%+ XP at some point, you can go level yourself till the end at Poorjoys for fastest and safest results.
– If you die too much, it means you don’t have enough HP, not DPS. HP gives us extra time to leech health back full from powerful hits.
– Always Alch your maps! Even at very low tiers! That means you have a whole lot higher chance of getting a higher tier map as well. In terms of currency, you already get your money back 5x from pure currency, not to mention maps, rares and uniques that drop extra.
– Improve your gear bit by bit. Don’t buy a 10 EX weapon if you have 5C jewels. You could get 3 – 5x a lot more harm out of upgrading jewels a bit and weapon a bit. You should start making insane purchases once you are confident that you don’t struggle on your desired content anymore.
– Your offhand stat stick should be a wand / mace or an axe – a weapon that does not work with Reave so it would provide only stats!
– You should see your damage changes in Path of Building, in game it calculates your stat stick in damage as well, showing you wrong numbers.
– You should aim your speed, movement and gameplay with the mindset of trying to keep up Vaal Reave as long as you possibly can. I became a super speed Guardian maps farmer with that mindset while being a relatively slow mapper before.
– OwO is for weebs, OuO is for big dick boys
Typically, they’re not worth the problems for factors which are sufficient in the long run. While they are beneficial for players who may perhaps know nothing regarding the game. For one of the most aspect, they are understanding tools for newbies to ease them into the game. For more Path of Exile 3.3 Builds, you could take a look at U4gm.com. Just a reminder: you can get 5% coupon code at no cost from the reps when you Acquire Poe Currency order from this short article.