Pros & Cons:
Pros: Cheap, beginner-friendly, pack clearing, yellow/red map farming (clear speed)
Cons: Squishy, struggles a bit on guardian fights, untested yet on shaper/elder fight.
Slot: Weapon 2
Shield Charge 20/20
Faster Attacks 20/20
Whirling Blades 20/20 DISABLED
– Main damage ability: Arc, supported by spell echo, is the core of the make and our main damaging spell (Edit: we now use Vaal Arc as Vaal gems now give both the regular and vocal version of the skill). It’s amazing for clearing packs of mobs reliably & efficiently, Arc’s damage is boosted by Controlled destruction support, increased critical strike support, increased critical damage, Faster casting support (The reduced crit from controlled destruction is offset by extra crit from increased crit strike support and crit nodes from the passive tree).
– We also have orb of storms, supported by Faster casting, Arcane Surge, and Increased duration. We cast orb of storms (approx) every 10 seconds to keep up our arcane surge buff.
– Edit: Arc has been buffed, ball lightning no longer required for bosses.
– Auras: Our two main auras are Clarity (mana regen) and herald of Thunder.
– Movement: Our main movement ability is Whirling blades or shield charge + Faster attacks support & fortify. We also utilize Lightning warp supported by Lesser duration support & Faster casting support as it is very useful for running the lab, trials & general “wall hax”.
– Golems: Our first Golem will be the lightning golem, because of the lovely cast speed buff it provides us; Our second Golem will be the stone golem, for life regen (survivability). Golems are supported by Minion life support.
– Survivability: We take mind over matter on the passives tree and plenty of mana regen.
– This develop can be played as either a witch with the Elementalist ascendancy OR Scion-Ascendant, picking Elementalist & Inquisitor ascendancy passives.
– Access to the Scion class requires at least one clear up to the end of act three (rescue the Scion from the final room just before the final boss of act three)
– Create is quite squishy without the recommended unique flasks
– Arc is not available to the Scion until act three, use spark (act 1) until Arc is available (Witch has access to Arc in act 1)
– Use regular arc until you are able to buy/find Vaal Arc
– Stop Leveling CWDT & Immortal call at around level 6-8 (otherwise, it will hardly ever proc) (Immortal call can be 2 levels higher than CWDT & Warlord’s mark can be 3 levels higher)
– Only lvl arcane surge to lvl 6 (so it procs from 1 orb of storms cast)
– Use an extra divine life flask and async/eternal mana flask until you can get Blood of the Karui & Lavianga’s.
– Any of the main Phys movement skills are viable for this build (to proc fortify) ~ I personally prefer shield charge but whirling blades (etc) will work too
– Leveling guide for beginners (not mine):https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1931093
– 3.3 Patch Notes: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2150237
Help Alira (kill the other 2)
Gems and Links:
– All applicable gear pieces should have crit, resistances & life if possible – your resistances, except for chaos, should always be capped 75%+
– We require a bit of dex on our gear to meet the dex requirements for the golems (and Impulse’s if you’re using it)
– At the high level (mapping) try to find a rare Stygian Vise Belt with decent life & resist rolls.
– Boots: We want boots with movement speed (20%+)
– Helm Enchant: (uber lab) 40% increased Arc damage / (Merci lab) 25% increased Arc Damage
~ Recommended uniques: Impulsa’s Broken Heart, Choir of the Storm, Valako’s sign, Doryani’s invitation, Blood of the Karui, Doryani’s Catalyst (these uniques are not required for the construct to function, however, they will increase damage output/survivability)
~ This build can also be adapted into a “magic find” develop (yellow map farming), by using the unique items: Bisco’s Collar, Nabisco’s Leash, Sadima’s Touch, Goldwyrm, Ventor’s Gamble, and The Pariah Unset Ring.
6 Link Chest (x6 blue) (Rare Chest – int)
– (Vaal) Arc (Scion: Act 3, vendor) (Witch: act 1, Quest reward)
– Spell Echo (Scion & Witch: Act 4, Quest reward)
– Faster Casting Support(Scion & Witch: Act 2, Quest reward/vendor)
– Controlled Destruction Support (Scion: Act 2, vendor) (Witch: act 2, Quest reward)
– Increased Critical Strike Support (Scion & Witch: Act 1, Quest reward)
– increased critical damage support (Scion & Witch: act 2, Quest reward)
Dagger/Mace: (2 green, 1 red OR 2 red, 1 green)
~ If using a dagger use Whirling Blades (Scion & witch: act three vendors)
~ if using mace use shield charge (Scion & witch: act three vendors)
– faster attacks support (Scion: act 2 Quest reward/vendor) (Witch: act three vendors)
– Fortify (Scion: act three vendors) (Witch: act 6 Quest reward)
Shield (spirit): (2 blue, 1 red)
– Lightning Warp (Scion & witch: Act 1, vendor)
– Faster Casting Support (Scion & Witch: Act 2, Quest reward/vendor)
– Less Duration Support (Scion: Act three, vendor) (Witch: act 6, Quest reward)
Unset Ring: 1x socket (blue):
– (Vaal) Clarity (Scion: Act three, vendor) (Witch: act 1, Quest reward)
4 link no. 1: (three blue, 1 red)
– Orb of Storms (Scion: Act 1, Vendor) (Witch: Act 1, Quest reward)
– Faster Casting Support (Scion & Witch: Act 2, Quest reward/vendor)
– Arcane Surge (Scion: Act 1 quest reward/vendor) (Witch: act 1 vendor)
– Increased Duration Support (Scion & Witch: Act 3, vendor)
4-link no. 2: (4 red – Str)
– CWDT (Scion & Witch: Act 4, Quest reward)
– Immortal Call (Scion & Witch: Act 4, vendor)
– Warlord’s Mark (Scion & Witch: act three, vendor)
– Increased Duration Support (Scion & Witch: Act three, vendor)
4-link no.3: (1 red, three blue – Int/Str)
– Minion Life Support (Scion & Witch: Act 2, vendor)
– Summon Stone Golem (Scion & Witch: Act 4, vendor/Q reward)
– Herald of Thunder (Scion & Witch: Act 2, Quest reward)
– Summon Lightning Golem (Scion & Witch: Act 4, Quest reward)
These are the flasks I’m using, you can change these to suit your personal playstyle (The Surgeon’s flask mod helps us with flask charge sustain on boss fights). 🙂
X1 Bubbling Divine Life Flask of Staunching
X1 Blood of the Karui
X1 surgeon’s Basalt flask of…
X1 Surgeon’s Granite Flask of…
X1 Surgeon’s Hallowed Hybrid Flask of …
~ It may also be worth using Atziri’s Promise for the temple as one of our defensive flasks because of the ridiculous amount of chaos damage in the temple.
We want to find/buy some eye jewels with Resist, life, cast speed and/or crit
Major: Lunaris / Arakaali
Usually, they’re not worth the problems for reasons that happen to be enough within the long run. When they are helpful for players who could know absolutely nothing about the game. For essentially the most element, they may be understanding tools for beginners to ease them into the game. For much more Path of exile 3.2 Builds, you are able to go to Poecurrencybuy.com. Just a reminder: you can get 5% coupon code totally free from the reps for those who Buy Poe Currency order from this short article.
Usually, they’re not worth the problems for reasons that happen to be enough within the long run. When they are helpful for players who could know absolutely nothing about the game. For essentially the most element, they may be understanding tools for beginners to ease them in to the game. For much more Path of exile 3.3 Builds, you are able to go to U4gm.com. Just a reminder: you can get 5% coupon code totally free from the reps for those who Buy Poe Currency order from this short article