The Duelist is Path of Exile’s strength/dexterity hybrid class, creating him unmatched at dealing and avoiding harm. He can correctly use a shield but is equally comfy slashing away having a powerful two-hander or fighting with weapons in both hands. His powerful arms can draw the strings on the heaviest and most lethal longbows. His extremely honed reflexes give him a cat-like capability to dodge and parry incoming attacks, be they arrows or ax swings. The Duelist is often a daunting foe, and his reputation as a ruthless killer is effectively deserved.
Within this Post, U4gm shares with you POE 3.3 Duelist Build For Slayer, Gladiator, and Champion in Incursion. U4gm as an expert Poe Currency website gives protected, quick and low-cost Poe Orbs for you personally. With more than ten years of excellence, we’ve got served a huge number of consumers. Should you are hesitating exactly where to purchase Poe Exalted Orb, U4gm will likely be a good decision.
[PoE 3.3 Slayer Build] Awesome Single Target DPS Oni-Goroshi, Blade Flurry, Embrace the Madness Slayer Build
This Build Even with low price range gear this build has fantastic evident speed, wonderful single target DPS, and higher survivability. This Build was fortunate to obtain two swords in about 6-7 hours of farming, and they had been strictly identical, so This Build decided to possess a single for map clearing and 1 for single target and to swap in accordance with the situation.
This Build chose Reave for clearing simply because This Build had never ever tried this skill ahead of and with all the recent up in AoE it seemed to become in a position to Clear pretty much the whole screen without the need of moving. Single target skill is going to become Blade Flurry due to the fact This Build has done quite a few builds on it and since it is not my favored skill, it has excellent single target DPS.
The character is often a Slayer due to the fact its leech capabilities will make it less complicated to deal with the damage from Her Embrace. It also has a large number of cool things: 20% culling strike, immune to bleeding and stun while leeching, onslaught, more damage if you’ve killed lately.
For numbers take a look at my PoB: 7000 HP / 80% crit possibility / 1 M DPS on Shaper with realistic setup / 50% movement speed / Significantly less than ten Poe exalted orb one particular month after league start.
+ good clear speed
+ incredible single target DPS melts bosses
+ invincible in uber lab
+ price range friendly mainly because you get your 6L at no cost
+ Slayer ascendancy + Her Embrace makes you immune to pretty much everything
+ can do all content material (99% of it)
+ really higher leech will allow you to Facetank a lot of items
– can not do these map mods :
– no leech
– no regen
– 60% much less recovery
– elemental reflect
– physical reflect (unless it is possible to equip Sibyl’s Lament)
Soul of Lunaris for the reduced physical damage taken and improved movement speed even though mapping
Soul of Solaris might be good for bosses (primarily if there are actually no adds)
Soul of Arakawa for the reduced DoTs harm in case your leech isn’t high adequate
Soul of Gruthkul with captured Erebix to lower attack speed of mobs and bosses
Attack and Cast speed for those who have killed not too long ago (very good all about)
Harm penetrates resistances when you haven’t killed recently (only suitable for bosses)
Ancestral Protector grants increased attack speed
Blade Flurry enhanced harm
Blood Rage grants elevated attack speed
Or any reduced mana reserved to become in a position to drop Enlighten
Choose a single you like simply because gloves enchant are just about useless for this build (and I got spiked gloves, so I do not need to overwrite the explicit on them)
Get Frost Blades at first and use it with Ancestral Call + whatever support gems you want/need
– It really is ok to have a single target skill in your swap weapon also
– In case you possess a Tabula place Ancestral Warchief in it with help gems you get in the vendor
– Reave is level 12, get it as quickly as you could and commence leveling it
– Upgrade/Add help gems as you level
– Never invest in critical strikes too early simply because you won’t be capable of handle the damage from Her Embrace
– Constantly attempt to cap your fire resistance so Her Embrace doesn’t too considerably harm
– Started the tree with all those useless points you should take to obtain towards the interesting ones: http://poeurl.com/bJPU
– Mana and life leech are useless in the course of leveling for the reason that your damage is also low get anything from the leech. Use warlord’s mark rather with blasphemy
– Then get life nodes (your 6L skill in sword will do sufficient damage to not care about taking damage nodes correct now): http://poeurl.com/bJPV
– Get Blade Flurry at level 28 in act 3
– Get the ideal colors on you Oni-Goroshi sockets in action four once you each of the proper assistance gems grow to be accessible
– Do the lab as soon as you possibly can, using the suitable life pool and your DPS it is effortless
– Now you may have to take some harm nodes to get access towards the other life nodes: http://poeurl.com/bJPX
– Get much more harm and a few mana/life leech: http://poeurl.com/bJPY
– From here get the nodes you will need: damage in the event you feel your Damage is low, life leech in the event you assume your harm will give you adequate life or if Her Embrace does also a lot of harm, accuracy if it gets beneath 89%.
– Never get Vaal Pact just before maps it is not necessary, get crit nodes inside the end once you ascendancy and leech can sustain your life even with higher harm from Her Embrace
PoB Hyperlink: https://pastebin.com/EPySZZ8C
Skill tree: http://poeurl.com/bJPw
Instance Link: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2072492
[PoE 3.3 Champion Build] Quite enjoyable and Demonic Reave MTX appears superb Champion Build
Once you appear in “Top Tier” within a build which has lots of needs that ought to meet. It should be entertaining and engaging, not cost an extraordinary amount of currency, and can be a league starter together with the capability to do all content later on as you upgrade and invest in your character. On top rated of this, it will have to have speedy movement or move skills and not need to be concerned about any weird concerns that ruin builds for you
All in all, locating a build that suits me and has all of those factors is usually a tall order to fill. Fortunately, I have perfected the second build in my series that fits all of the criteria. The reave/blurry real champion build which suits me just as perfectly! Hope you all get pleasure from!
+ Quite fun and engaging build to play
+ Demonic Reave MTX looks wonderful!
+ Pretty speedy pace build
+ Remarkable movement speed with whirling blades
+ Pretty decent are clear
+ Certainly one of the very best single target gems inside the game
+ Terrific evasion/dodge/dmg reduction
+ Totally free 100% accuracy with ascendancy class
+ Free fortify on 100% of the time
+ Stun immune
+ Can do almost all map mods
+ Capable to accomplish all content material
+ Incredible defensive capabilities
+ Easy/Cheap to gear with the area for lots of improvements as you get more currency
– Ele Reflect OR Phys Reflect maps usually are not achievable
– Can not leech maps aren’t possible
– Maybe decently costly to completely min/max oneself for endgame gear
– Cleave can be made use of to level the complete way till level 38 whenever you get multistrike. 4 Link it once you can with the onslaught, melee physical harm, and Maim.
– Setup a four-link Blade flurry for single target with melee Phys dmg, Conc impact, ELE dmg with attacks.
– Use any 1 hand uncommon weapon with the flattest Phys dmg on it. Crit/Attack speed doesn’t matter significantly at this point although I hate slow Weapons personally. The base doesn’t matter at all right here either. Claws, Swords, Daggers w/e, is superb through EARLY leveling. As soon as you may need leech, you must have a Claw for soul raker passive.
– Use ornament on the east claw as quickly as you may and upgrade to Bloodseeker claw as soon as you may immediately after that.
– For armor pieces (helm/chest/boots/gloves and so forth.) try to acquire a right quantity of res and any life you can.
– Use a mana flask till your mana leech is fantastic sufficient to sustain your skill. Especially for boss fights in which you will run out of mana quickly.
– Together with your standard leveling uniques, for example, Goldrim, wanderlust, tabla, and so on.
Pob Link: https://pastebin.com/VggYRSnF
Skill Tree: https://tinyurl.com/yd2pzxva
Instance Hyperlink: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129351
[PoE 3.3 Gladiator Build] Quite enjoyable Tanky HC Crit Kinetic Blast Gladiator
Lycosidae provides us 100% possibility to hit which can be superior for hitting crucial strikes. Corona Solaris gives us an absolutely free blind aura, improved crit when the enemy is blinded and added fire damage. Thief’s Torment for sustaining mana and have crazy life gained on hit. Belly of the Beast for more Life or Queen from the Forest for much more evasion and bit extra resistance.
+ Easy to hit max block by block.
+ powerful against bosses that have walled rooms.
+ Incredibly exciting.
– Can’t run physical or elemental reflect.
– Terrible for bosses that do not have walls.
Bandits: Kill All for two passive points.
You could level as sunder or as a wanderer, depends upon your playstyle.
At level two Grab an Onslaught gem.
At level four Grab a Decoy Totem gem.
At level 12 Start out using Storm Prison wand, Lycosidae shield, and Barrage skill gem.
At level 24 Grab your self a Wrath gem and an Assassin’s Mark gem.
At level 30 Equip a Thief’s Torment ring that will aid with sustaining mana and life along with a Tywzel wand.
At level 34 Grab a Lightning Golem gem.
At level 38 Grab yourself Cast When Damage Taken gem plus a Curse On Hit gem.
At level 59 Grab a Moonsorrow wand till you are able to afford a Corona Solaris.
At level 63 Use Corona Solaris till you may get your hands on an essential physical wand.
Skill Tree: https://tinyurl.com/y7x7qole
Pob Link: https://pastebin.com/QNtPeHTJ
Instance Link: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147604