Path of Exile Occultist is suited for Witches with a concentrate on chaos harm or curses. Malediction significantly enhances curse specialists, although Profane Bloom and Void Beacon amplify the output of chaos harm. Occultists are well-served by builds that rely on & maximize energy shield. Occultists also may serve as a generic way to generate Power Charges in builds which lack other means of doing so. In here, you can find PPath of Exile 3.3 Witch Builds For Occultist in Incursion.
[PoE 3.3 Build] The Dancing Mystic Occultist Build With Chaos Degen Summoner, The Dancing Dervish, Rampage
This build revolves around the Witch’s Occultist Ascendancy with it’s newly buffed Nodes which now operate with Minions like “The Dancing Dervish” (TDD) in it is manifested form. In the event, you wanted to build a chaos DoT Minion Build for any while now and managed to complete so with this a single. Last league U4GM Gamer attempted to produce anything work with Speaker’s Wreath to have those sweet explosions however it was very underwhelming.
The Spectres This Build chose for this purpose are Wraith for their EK spell. Since they have Culling Strike, they regularly summon Phantasms on a kill to bolster the damage and also Blind/ Taunt periodically due to the Abyss Jewels This Build have socketed which also use a physical projectile spell. Any physical Projectile Spell based Spectre works for that purpose, but Wraith is easily accessible and offers damage coverage.
+ Fairly Cheap.
+ Stuff goes boom if it gets cursed and killed by minions.
+ The satisfying visual of a very lovely Cycloning Sword.
Enduring Cry 4/12
Arctic Armour 9/0
The purity of Elements 14/0
– You lose defenses as you cannot wear a shield.
– If you fail to start a rampage, you are missing a lot of damage and apparent speed.
– Build only really begins at lvl 59 because you can only then equip TDD and you might have to invest in stats a bit to provide it.
Bandits: Kill all
PoB Link: https://pastebin.com/mUiagSQY
Skill Tree: https://tinyurl.com/y7v8hpqh
Example Link: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2120551
[PoE 3.3 Build] Skeleton crit Boss Killer starter Occultist Build With Dark Pact
Dark Pact is a chaos spell that removes some life from one of your Skeleton minions near you or the targeted location to deal chaos damage in an area around it. This effect will chain to your other nearby skeletons. If you have no frames near you or the targeted location, it will sacrifice your own life to deal damage instead. If self-cast, Dark Pact will forfeit 6% of the player’s maximum growth in a manner equivalent to spending life with the Blood Magic Help or the Blood Magic Keystone. Due to the fact this sacrificed life is just not regarded as harm, it cannot be mitigated with chaos resistance and will not trigger Cast when Damage Taken Help. If 6% of maximum life can’t be removed (one example is, utmost one life on account of Chaos Inoculation) the spell will continue to function but having a smaller damage bonus.
Poe 3.3 Changes
Power Charge on Critical Support
Now causes supported skills to deal 4% more damage per power charge.
+ millions of DPS with affordable gear
+ interesting mechanics
+ cheap to start with
+ good league starter
+ decent evident speed if you self-cast
+ safe apparent speed if you cast on skeletons
+ not a glass cannon
+ doesn’t rely on flasks
+ in case of danger provides an instant escape if you manage to have some corpses in a right spot near to you
– difficult to play (definitely not a one button build)
– optimizing your gear may sink some currency
– not super tanky
Major – Soul of the Brine King. Choose your minor depending on a boss you going to fight against.
Slot: Body Armour
Summon Skeleton 15/0
Faster Casting 15/0
Minion Life 15/0
Spell Echo 12/0
– Dark Pact (requires lvl 28, available from act 3)
– Wither (requires lvl 10, available from act 1)
– Summon Skeleton (requires lvl 10, available from act 1)
– Spell Totem (requires lvl 8, available from act 1)
– Lightning Warp (requires lvl 10, available from act 1)
– Less Duration (requires lvl 31, available from act 3)
– Swift Affliction (requires lvl 31, available from act three)
– Warlord’s Mark (requires lvl 24, available from act three)
– Assassin’s Mark (requires lvl 22, available from act 3)
– Enfeeble (requires lvl 24, available from act 3)
– Blasphemy (requires lvl 31, available from act 3)
Bandits: killed all but Alira is lit as properly
PoB Link: https://pastebin.com/SYEngA5Z
Skill Tree: https://tinyurl.com/yblcm7qx
Example Link: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2028063